Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holiday DVD

“The Child King”, a holiday feature motion picture starring Peter Johnson, a teenage actor born with Down syndrome, has been released on DVD. The movie will be sold exclusively via the Internet at http:// www.thechildking.com

“The Child King” tells the story of Jeremy West (Johnson) who takes his skeptical younger brother, Jarret, on a journey to the North Pole to prove that Santa Claus is real. The film has been lauded as “inspirational” by Special Olympics International, “heartwarming” by Best Buddies International and “a new holiday classic” by the Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles.

******
I have noticed that a few of my blog friends are ordering this DVD for the holidays. It looks like a winner. I have just placed my order and I can't wait to watch this with the kids.

No comments: